Over the weekend we took a drive out to see the progress on our land, quite exciting seeing something other than just flat dirt ground. The piping looks like it has been started, although we did find a massive crack in one of the pipes. The cutouts in the ground have been covered up by a black sheet and the broken pipe appears to have been removed (hopefully it wasn't anything major).
The polystyrene blocks have arrived on site and should be setup today ready for the inspectors visit. Concrete pour has been targeted for tomorrow so hopefully the inspector (when he gets on site today) gives the A-ok to the steel and slab work so far! *Fingers crossed* If all goes well, we might be looking at stage completion in a few weeks!